Thursday, January 27, 2011
A New Year A New Blog
Well, people have been trying to talk me into doing this blogging thing for a long time so here I am officially biting the bullet and taking the first step. I am still new (brand new in fact), and have a few learning curves I am going to have to get through but at least I am putting fingers to the keyboard. 2011 will hopefully be a wonderful year with much to look forward to and many new adventures to take. We moved to Norfolk, MA in August. This is just outside of Boston and so there are plenty of things for us to see and do that are all brand new and exciting. To date, we have had over 60+ inches of snow with more on the way. What were we thinking moving here, right? It is beautiful and we have actually had an easy time adjusting. As easy as any move can be. Just to catch you up on the girls, Ashley is still in Louisville, KY finishing up her last year of medical school. Nichole is living and working in Arlington, VA. She graduated from Virginia Tech last May. Taylor is 16, a sophomore in high school, and growing up way too fast.
January has already started off with a bang. January 7th, Ashley got engaged to Sam Swainhart and so we will be having a wedding sometime this year! So excited for both of them! They have a lot of things to work out as far as their careers and locations but they are both amazing and will find the answers, no doubt. In May, Ashley will graduate from medical school. A huge accomplishment for her and a proud moment for us. In April, Taylor will get her drivers license. I don't know if I'm ready for that one or not????? We have trips planned to visit the girls, see some new places, and the rest of time just get established here in MA. I will do my best to keep current at least on a weekly basis, more if I can. So for now, I hope you enjoy the pictures and posts as they come.
Debbie
Labels:
New York City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment