It seems as though the days have flown by since my last post, and in fact they have. So much has happened; so many blessings and events, milestones and accomplishments long awaited for.
With each of these has come the blessings of family and close friends. Loved ones not seen for a year or more, friends who take time out of their lives to be apart of mine. Each of you are loved and appreciated more than my words could ever express. Without you these special events would not have had the same meaning. Oh yes, they would have occurred but the memories of them would be much different for you see it is the memories of you and your faces and your hard work right along side us that will be forever in my heart and mind.
To our parents,
Thank you for making sacrifices for us and for our children. We appreciate so much that you have always been there for their graduations and life events. We love you all.
To my siblings and your family's,
I love each of you so much. I cannot tell you how special it was to have you with me this past week. I miss you and your children always. I wish I could be more involved in your lives but want you to know how special it was for you to take the time and make the effort to be apart of mine.
Dear friends, Myrna and Julie,
friends are angels that God gives you in your life. I am so thankful for you two angels and for the times we have shared with one another. I am so grateful for the memories I have with both of you. Thank you so much for spending this past weekend making more memories with me.
To my girls,
what does a mother say to the greatest blessings in her life........I am proud of each of you. Proud of the amazing young women you are and proud of choices you are making for your futures. Our journey has been one of much change. As a family we have grown and surpassed anything that I could have every imagined for you when you came into my life. Ashley, your dreams have always been big, thank you for allowing us to be a part of them and for being the amazing woman you are. As you now begin your medical career and your life with Sam, there is no doubt that the sky is the limit. Congratulations, you did it! and yes all your dreams came true on one terrific day. Nichole, your independance and strong will are assests that have let you achieve far more than we could have imagined. Thank you for always being an example of strength and determination and for being you. May your new adventure be only the beginning for you. Taylor, you have had to do much of your accomplishments alone as Ashley and Nichole were gone by the time you started your young grown up years. I am so proud of you, you have taken hold of life and been a great example to everyone. Getting your drivers license is a happy sad moment for me, you are now gaining your independance but it is also the first real step in my letting you go. As you spread your wings always remember the way back home.
Love to all, Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment